What We Include
In an effort to keep things as simply as possible, we include the following as part of your venue hire.
- Exclusive use of the main house, the cottage, Hayloft and Stables. A total of 17 double bedrooms for you and your guests. (Plus additional cabins if required taking total onsite to 45…ish)
- A the dining marquee set beside the stables with space for 140 ish
- An additional Barrel Barn to be used/decorated as you see fit.
- A fully staffed bar on the 1st night and all day on your main event day.
- Use of a mobile PA system for speeches and music if needed.
- Use of the Static PA system in the barn.
- Ceremony or Dining chairs for up to 150 guests.
- A free play pool table, American football table, darts and two player arcade game to get your guests bonding.
- 15 x 6ft round tables.
- 5 3ft by 6ft trestle tables to be use at your discretion.
- A sword to cut your cake.
- A dedicated events director who will take point on helping you bring all of your ideas to life and deal with all the behind the scenes stuff.
- Towels and linen for all guests staying on site.
- Access to a stocked honesty bar in the main house (For both Friday night and all day Saturday)
- Unisex toilet facilities in the Stables for up to 140 guests (Additional arrangements can be made)
- On site parking for up to fifty cars and two coaches.
- Three day access to the site including use of the croquet lawn, and tennis court.
- A flag pole for your bespoke coat of arms that we will design for you, unique to you both.
- We let you choose your caterer.
- 50 acres of space to roam.
- Waste disposal. (excluding catering waste)
Major elements we do not include:
- The wedding dress.
- An individual to conduct your ceremony.
- Cutlery, plates, glasses for your meal or additional chairs.
- A generator/marquee/toilets for larger catering tents.
- Decorations beyond what you will observe during your site visits.
- Hay bales for side seating.
- Additional heating for external barn spaces.
- Fireworks, toast master, fairground rides, laser shows, stilt walkers, Owls, magicians or Dolphin trainers.
Please note however that all of these things are very easily arranged on your behalf (Exception: Dolphin trainers) and we will work through the most cost effective options for your unique event. We have suppliers we recommend and who know are facility but you are welcome to use whomever you feel comfortable with, we simply ask you have them contact your event director as soon as is feasible.
Remember, this is your event and these are days to cherish so lets think outside the box and make it great.