What We Include
In an effort to keep things as simply as possible, we include the following as part of your venue hire.
- Exclusive use of the main house, the cottage, Hayloft and Stables. A total of 17 double bedrooms for you and your guests.
- Use of the dining marquee set beside the stables with space for 130 ish (not included for 2020 events.)
- Lighting in the bar. This may seem silly but many venues charge for lighting. You are also welcome to put up your own additional lighting if you wish, twinkly lights ect.
- Use of a mobile PA system for speeches.
- Use of the Static PA system in the barn.
- Ceremony or Dining chairs for up to 120 guests.
- 12 x 6ft round tables.
- 5 3ft by 6ft trestle tables to be use at your discretion.
- A sword or whopping knife to cut your cake.
- A dedicated events director who will take point on helping you bring all of your ideas to life and deal with all the behind the scenes stuff.
- Towels for all guests staying on site.
- A staffed bar in the stables and access to a stocked honesty bar in the main house.
- Unisex toilet facilities in the Stables for up to 120 guests. (Additional arrangements can be made. )
- On site parking for up to fifty cars and two coaches.
- Three day access to the site including use of the croquet lawn, and tennis court.
- A flag pole for your bespoke coat of arms to fly.
- Waste disposal. (excluding catering waste.)
- Doves and Peacocks
Major elements we do not include:
- The wedding dress.
- An individual to conduct your ceremony.
- Cutlery, plates, glasses for your meal or additional chairs.
- A generator/marquee/toilets for larger catering tents.
- Decorations beyond what you will observe during your site visits.
- Hay bales for side seating.
- Fireworks, toast master, fairground rides, laser shows, stilt walkers, Owls, magicians or Dolphin trainers.
Please note however that all of these things are very easily arranged on your behalf and we will work through the most cost effective options for your unique event. We have suppliers we recommend and who know are facility but you are welcome to use whomever you feel comfortable with, we simply ask you have them contact your event director as soon as is feasible.
Remember, this is your event and these are days to cherish so lets think outside the box and make it great.